1. Purpose of the Position
In compliance with the Kistler Group Marketing strategy and subsequent requirement for local Marketing, ensure the best possible market positioning for Kistler in China:
- - Through effective and efficient marketing activities according to the divisional strategy execution plans (SEP’s), Center Activity Plans (CAP’s) and the SBF’s annual targets (AT’s),
- - Under consideration of local aspects, e.g. specific market requirements and competition.
2. Main Tasks
- Plan, develop, implement marketing activities including – but not limited to – conferences, customer training/seminars, trade shows and scholarship programs.
- Develop, implement, optimize, coordinate local marketing work process and make sure all the work on track
- Plan, implement, review local digital marketing, including website, Email system, Social media, Media, Search engine.
- Support new product launches with related marketing activities.
- Ensure correctness and compliance and localization of Chinese Kistler Website. Provide Chinese marketing documentation such as catalogs and brochures.
- Make sure that the Corporate Values, in particular the Kistler Brand Promise to the Customers, are visible as part of all promotion and positioning activities.
- Regularly review KPIs, goals achievement, working process for continuous improvement
- Professional and proven track record in China Marketing for international companies.
- Strong communication skills and networking capabilities
- Faster learner with can do attitude
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Independent, considerate and self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility.
- Creative and open for new ideas and concepts.
- Be able to work under pressure
4. Requirements Profile
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing \ Business .
- 3-5 years experience working in industrial marketing with proven track record.
- Working experience in high tech / automotive industry.
- Fluent in oral and written English, Germany would a plus
- Willing to travel