The Kistler Group company in Italy, responsible for the sales and support activities into the Southern Europe & Middle East Region, is hiring an experienced business development engineer to support its growth strategy in the Southern Europe Region for the fastening technology application field , in accordance also with other local sales center in Spain and in Turkey .
- Technical sales and support of Kistler products for the fastening technology towards achieving targets and objectives in term of sales for the organization.
- Work closely with the main office to develop the market, follow up on enquiries and systematically pursue sales leads.
- Build and manage Kistler channel customers and partners in assigned territory.
- Perform technical support roles such as calibration, installation and service activities
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering with sales-related experience preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge of the fastening technology application field is a must.
- Strong and dynamic and able to adapt to multi-tasking environment.
- Fluent in spoken English compulsory.
- Home office
• Base Salary plus Sales Incentive/Bonus, Automobile, Laptop, Mob Phone, Printer and Home Office internet connection.
Kistler Italia s.r.l.
Via Ludovico di Breme 78,
Place of work: Italy