As a part of our company, you will perform 2nd level support and cooperate with Kistler Key-Users (1st level support) as well as Application Specialists (3rd level support) located all over the world.
We are looking for someone who would like to extend his knowledge primarily in the area of FI/CO modules and would like to work in international environment where he /she can use the language skills.
If you have experience with SAP as a key user and you understand very well business processes in finance and controlling based on your previous work experience, we are ready to provide you deeper training to understand the technical part of SAP FI/CO modul. With our training you can enhance your skills from key user to an application supporter.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring full functionality of the SAP module FI/CO
- Processing of SAP requests from the finance and controlling- local Key-Users worldwide
- Support and consulting of Key-Users when implementing new business processes
- Taking care of customizing changes in terms of daily business support
- Recognition of training requirements as well as support in execution of workshops / trainings (for Key-Users, End-Users)
- Creation and optimization of training documentation
- Autonomous testing of changes (update, process changing)
- Cooperate and support the team in Switzerland and Kistler users in the locations around the world
Personality requirements and skills:
- Business degree in the area of economics or finance
- Good knowledge of business processes - gained through the work in controlling/accounting department
- Experience with SAP as a key user
- Very good command of English skills (spoken and written)
- Capacity for teamwork and strong communication skills
What we can offer you?
- Budget for trainings and conferences
- Soft skills trainings
- Budget for sport, culture & wellness activities
- Flexible working time + overtime compensation
- Team buildings: parties, events, barbecues, company breakfast
- Language courses (EN, GE)
- Fruit in the office, chill-out zone, yoga at work
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers fully covered by the employer
- Referral program & Relocation bonus
- Electric standup desk
So if you are interested, don’t hesitate to send us your CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about Kistler Bratislava, check www.kistlerteam.sk or our Facebook page: Facebook