In universities and industry, whether for basic research or quality monitoring: Kistler torque sensors define the power and friction coefficients of drives, transmissions and pumps with guaranteed precision.
Strain gage technology is a robust solution for measurements on rotating shafts as well as dynamic or static long-term measurements.Maximum accuracy, outstandingly rigid structural design and high temperature stability: thanks to these assets, Kistler's strain gage technology can accomplish the most demanding tasks.
Our piezoelectric reaction torque sensors offer equally convincing features: extreme overload capacity, high signal resolution and wide frequency ranges. They are ideal for measuring tasks where geometry, temperature range or dynamics make for difficult conditions.
Rotating Torque Sensors
- Covering an extensive measurement range
- Comprehensive portfolio of products to accomplish every measuring task
- Plug-and-play principle for straightforward startup
- High-precision, wear-free measuring instruments
- Dakks-accredited calibration equipment for all torque sensors
Reaction Torque Sensors
- Stationary, piezoelectric reaction torque sensors for quasi-static and dynamic measurements
- Torque ranges from 1 to 1000Nm
- Suitable for extremely small torque shifts
- Robust due to high overload capacity
- Simple to install
The right solution for every measuring task. Simply contact us!