Through beam light barriers in flat housing, laser red light, distance up to 1000 mm, plug M8 3-pin / PGI-L
Split laser through-beam light barriers with integrated electronics for large distances.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy <0.02 mm
- Operating voltage 12 ... 24 VDC
- Wavelength 650 nm, red light
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin
With laser through-beam light barriers, the transmitter and receiver are housed in separate housings that are aligned with each other. The sensor switches as soon as the smallest objects (> 0.6 mm) interrupt the light beam. Laser through-beam light barriers are ideal for long ranges and are used, for example, in production and assembly lines for position sensing.