Performance analysis system Quattro Jump for lower extremities, incl. MARS Software / 9290DD
Easy to use and portable performance analysis system to assess the performance of the lower extremities and obtain immediate feedback. USB connection and Kistler MARS software included.
- Objective performance logging
- User-friendly and intuitive
- Portable, rugged and accurate 1D force plate
- Complete analysis of force measurements
- Extensive data management
- Efficient preparation of reports
- Comparison of different athletes or training periods
Quattro Jump consists of a portable Kistler force plate and the comprehensive Kistler MARS performance analysis software. The force plate measures the vertical force which is used to assess a large variety of performance parameters. Optional highspeed video recording captures the athlete’s performance of the movement simultaneously with the force measurement. Kistler force plates are a worldwide standard in biomechanics and sports science for over 40 years.