Multichannel thermocouple amplifiers for injection molding, 2 to 8 channels, 0 … 10 V / 2205B
The thermocouple amplifiers of Type 2205B amplify the temperature sensors' signal into a normalized 0 … 10 V voltage signal.
- Support 2, 4 or 8 channels
- Measuring range: 0 ... 400°C
- Simultaneous connection of different thermocouple types
- Thermocouple type K, J, N
- Operating temperature up to 125°C
- Developed for use in injection mold
The thermocouple amplifiers of Type 2205B amplify the signal of a temperature sensor into a normalized 0 ... 10 V voltage signal. They were developed for industrial applications and optimized for use with the ComoNeo Type 5887A and Kistler temperature sensors.
CAD Data Type 2205A... _Temperature_Amplifier