Fork light barriers, red light, fork width 10 to 40 mm, plug M8 3-pin / PSV
Fork light barriers with visible light beam, integrated electronics, high resolution and switching frequency.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency 4 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy <0.02 mm
- Operating voltage 12 ... 30 VDC
- Wavelength 650 nm, red light
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin
Fork light barriers with integrated electronics. Transmitter, receiver, and electronics are located in a robust, fork-shaped aluminum housing. This allows for easy mounting without time-consuming alignment and simple electrical connection via a 3-pin M8 connector. The use of visible red light (LED) makes the sensor very easy to align with objects to be detected. The switching function (NO/NC) can be set via the changeover switch. Due to the high resolution and repeatability, exact position control is possible even with fast motion sequences, for example, in feed and position control.