Process monitoring and control system ComoScout for plastic injection molding processes / 5889A
Process monitoring with ComoScout is ideal for injection molders' retrofit and entry-level needs.
- Dashboard for quick overview and visualization of the injection molding process
- Process monitoring and control with defined thresholds for selected machine and sensor signals
- Digital interface from injection molding machine to production environment (via OPC UA)
- Enhanced user management and usability functions
- Efficient data transfer and enhanced traceability (also for older machines)
ComoScout is a process monitoring system for injection molding machines. Unlike ComoNeo, it is not connected to cavity pressure sensors: instead, ComoScout makes use of signals coming from the injection molding machine and any other voltage-output sensors (such as emperature transducers). ComoScout offers versatile monitoring and optimization functions based on the acquired data.