What is the efficient method of weighing trucks and commercial vehicles at industrial facilities such as ports, mines and concrete plants? Weigh In Motion by Kistler! The practical way to reach new levels of efficiency when invoicing goods, checking axle loads and measuring overall weights – as vehicles drive by!
Weighing and billing by weight with Weigh In Motion (WIM) – solutions for ports and industrial facilities
Measure truck weights automatically at ports and industrial facilities – save time and costs on processing with Weigh In Motion!
Weigh In Motion certified to OIML R134Our WIM systems weigh vehicles with proven accuracy, in compliance with the recognized metrology standard – precision that you can always rely on.
Fast installation, maintenance-free operationMaintenance-free WIM systems from Kistler, based on Lineas quartz sensors, are usually installed within one day – and they go on to deliver reliable measurements for many years.
Can be combined flexibly with other systemsWeigh In Motion – and more: extend your WIM solution by adding components such as RFID transmitters or LNR cameras for numberplate recognition – plenty of scope for flexible combinations.
Advantages of using Weigh In Motion for industrial weighing:
- Cutting-edge quartz measurement technology with very high precision
- OIML R134-certified for legally compliant weighing
- Fast installation with minimum interruption to operations
- Maintenance-free – even with continuous long-term operation
- Sealed and fully embedded sensors
- Can be combined flexibly with components such as RFID transmitters or LPR cameras