Data acquisition system Stationary KiDAU, for crash testing applications / K3800AS
These system base units of the Stationary KiDAU system are designed as a 19" rack carrier and can supply up to eight expansion modules for data recording.
- Up to 8 expansion modules
- 4 x CL2 interfaces supplying up to 240 W at 48 VDC
- 5 x T0 output closer contact / 1 x SR output closer contact
- 1 x Sync output RS485 / 1 x T0 Tape switch input / 1 x SR Tape switch input
- 12 V auxiliary voltage for light barriers
- Interface to external Trigger Star Point device (Type K3981B)
- 100 Mbit Ethernet interface
The stationary system base unit supports up to a maximum of eight user-configurable expansion modules. By default, every base unit provides all necessary hardware to operate all available expansion modules. In addition to that, the base unit provides interfaces to external crash-test infrastructure. Furthermore, existing on-board devices can be directly connected to (and powered by) the base unit via four CL2 Interfaces. The communication and distribution of trigger signals between all connected devices are handled by the system base unit.
Folha de dados