Non-contact optical sensors Correvit S-HR / CSHRA
The non-contact Correvit S-HR sensors are an advancement of the proven 2-axis Correvit sensors and feature a high-resolution, low-noise angle signal.
주요 특징 / 장점
- Working range 250±50 mm, applicable from 0.5 … 250 km/h
- Accuracy of the unfiltered angle within the range of ±15° is ±0.1°
- High-resolution slip angle measurement by enhanced measuring principle
- Adjustable filter time (unfiltered, moving average 8 ... 512 ms, FIR-Filter 2 ... 100 Hz)
- Measurement accuracy (>±0.2%) as a result of precise optics and digital signal processing
- Signal outputs: analog, digital, CAN-Bus, USB, RS-232C
S-HR sensors measure slip angle and sideslip angle with high dynamics and an exceptionally high measurement accuracy. The patented enhancement of the well-known Correvit principle, the application of new optical components, and the latest technology in digital signal processing enable the most precise high-resolution slip angle measurement. True 250 Hz signal update rate tracks every high dynamic maneuver. Due to the new operating principle (absolute measuring) the angle signal is very low-noise which provides maximum dynamic performance of the angle signal without further signal filtering. This advantage make the sensors especially suited for measuring transversal vehicle dynamics like sideslip angle but also tire slip angle when mounted on wheel. The S-HR sensors represent an essential contribution to the development of automotive measuring engineering.