Fuel flow meters, DFL sensors for vehicles with feed line to the engine and return line to the tank / CDFL3A
DFL sensors are especially designed for fuel consumption measurement in mobile vehicle testing.
주요 특징 / 장점
- Very simple installation
- High measurement resolution
- Suitable for all current fuel supply systems
- Suited for gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel and ethanol fuels
- Leakage-protected quick couplings, fuel-resistant hoses and sealings
- Signal outputs: analog, digital, CAN-Bus, USB and RS-232C
DFL sensors are developed for quick and easy fuel consumption measurement. Small dimensions and little weight enable the devices to be installed in almost any vehicle for mobile testing. The sensors are also designed for test bench applications, like the use on power analyzers or engine dynamometers. Today’s DFL devices suit all kinds of consumption measurement with gasoline, diesel, alcohol based and bio fuels due to easy handling, robust and durable construction and also due to unique quality. An external signal processor that is included in the scope of delivery reads the measured data from the sensor and provides different outputs for the user's data acquisition.