Laboratory charge amplifiers LabAmp with data acquisition, for dynamic and or quasi-static signals, up to 8 channels / LabAmp
The versatile LabAmp charge amplifier family with integrated data acquisition is suitable for quasi-static and/or dynamic measurements with piezoelectric sensors & dynamometers but also Piezotron (IEPE) sensors, or sensors with voltage output.
- Measuring ranges from ±100 to ±1000000 pC
- Frequency ranges cover piezoelectric signals down to ≈0 Hz but also up to 100 kHz
- Integrated 24-bit data acquisition with up to 200 kSps per channel
- Fully flexible low-pass, high-pass, and notch filter adjustment
- Analog outputs with fully flexible 2-point scaling and internal routing
- Two Ethernet interfaces with included switch functionality
- PTP synchronization for data acquisition with multiple devices
The Kistler LabAmp 5165A and 5167A are universal laboratory charge amplifiers for measurement of force, acceleration, pressure, reaction torque and strain using piezoelectric sensors. The dual-mode charge amplifier 5165A measures dynamic PE and IEPE signals as well as static/dynamic voltage signals where the 5167A measures both quasi-static and dynamic signals from any piezoelectric sensor. The Kistler LabAmp provides low-noise measurements with flexible signal conditioning as well as powerful data acquisition with high fidelity data directly to a host computer for further analysis. Multiple LabAmp charge amplifiers can be connected and synchronized without any additional wires. For example, digitized quasi-static forces from a piezoelectric dynamometer can be simultaneously measured with dynamic IEPE accelerometers. This makes the LabAmp product family a modular data acquisition system.
LabAmp_LabVIEW_Driver_V3_3 (LabVIEW programming skills required)
Network Setup Wizard (V 3.1.0)
Charge Amplifier and Data Acquisition Device
LabAmp Network Configuration Guide