Frame light barriers, infrared, fork width 52 to 500 mm, external electronics, plug M12 4-pin / M16 5-pin / PR
These are robust frame light barriers with external electronics for ejection control and counting of small parts.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency: max. 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open / normally closed (NO/NC)
- Dynamic and static sensitivity adjustable
- Pulse extension 1 ... 100 ms adjustable
- Operating voltage: 12 ... 24 VDC
- Connection: M12 plug, 4-pin or M16 5-pin
In the PR light barriers, the electronics are located in a separate housing that is firmly connected to the frame light barriers via a 10 mm metal hose. The PR frame light barriers are suitable for interrogating and counting small, fast-moving objects, regardless of their material and surface condition. The static function additionally ensures that no parts are located in the active light band. The frame body is 15 mm thick and correspondingly robust. The electrical connection is made via a 4-pin M12 connector or a 5-pin M16 connector. Protective frames are available for all frame light barriers, into which the frame body is hooked with four oscillating metals.