Fork light barriers, infrared, fork width 5 to 20 mm, free cable end / PMI P
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency: 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open / normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy: <0.02 mm
- Operating voltage: 12 ... 30 VDC
- Connection: free cable end
These are fork light barriers with integrated electronics and compact design. Transmitter, receiver and electronics are located in a robust, fork-shaped aluminum housing. This allows easy mounting without time-consuming alignment. The PUR connection cable with open cable end offers individual connection options. The infrared light transmitter (IR) is ideal for dirty environments. Due to the high resolution and repeatability, exact position control is possible even with fast motion sequences, for example in feed control.