Expansion modules for Stationary KiDAU system, data recorder modules for crash testing / K0375AS
These expansion modules for the Stationary KiDAU system feature DTI (Digital Transducer Interface) with up to 96 channels and a sampling rate of 20 kHz; they belong to the family Type K0375AS.
- 8 DTI ports for connecting up to 96 measuring channels
- Central memory with a capacity of 400+ seconds of data acquisition at 20 kHz sampling frequency
- Measurement data storage in non-volatile flash memory
- Support of SR/T0 double trigger functionality
- Support of ring buffer mode and recorder mode for data recording
- Compatible with CrashDesigner from version 2.1
The stationary DTI data recorder Type K0375AS.08 can be used via its signal interface module with 8 DTI ports for data acquisition of up to 96 DiMod channels. Up to 12 DiMod channels can be connected via the DTI bus. For the power supply on the connected DTI bus, each DTI port has its own short-circuit-proof controller that sets the output voltage to 5.7 V (with a load of 500 mA). With the voltage set to 5.7 V, a voltage reserve of 0.5 V remains on the DTI bus cable which is sufficient for a cable length of up to 5 m under full load (standard cable cross-section required, e.g. AWG26). Furthermore, each DTI port has its own RS-485 driver and receiver for data transmission on the bus.