Multi-beam fork light barriers, infrared, fork width 40 to 60 mm, plug M8 3-pin / PBI
Compact, multi-beam fork light barriers with integrated electronics for ejection control and counting of smallest parts.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency max. 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Dynamic and static sensitivity adjustable
- Pulse extension 1 ... 100 ms adjustable
- Operating voltage 12 ... 24 VDC
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin
The PBI multi-beam fork light barriers are ideal for interrogating and counting small, fast-moving objects, regardless of their material and surface condition. The static function additionally ensures that no parts are located in the active light band. The fork bodies are 10 mm thick and very compact due to the electronics integrated into the housing. This allows easy mounting and simple electrical connection via a 3-pin M8 connector.