Frame light barriers, infrared, fork width 96 mm, plug M12 4-pin / PRX
High-resolution frame light barriers with crossed light grid and integrated electronics for flat, disk-shaped parts.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency max. 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Pulse extension 1 ... 100 ms adjustable
- Operating voltage 12 ... 24 VDC
- Connection: M12 plug, 4-pin
The high-resolution PRX frame light barrier with crossed light grid detects the smallest objects from a diameter of 0.9 mm. It is ideal for interrogating and counting small, flat, disk-shaped parts, regardless of their material and surface condition. The static function additionally ensures that no parts are located in the active light band. The frame body is 15 mm thick and at the same time robust and compact due to the electronics integrated into the housing. This allows for easy mounting and simple electrical connection via a 4-pin M12 connector.