Frame light barriers, infrared, fork width 70 to 150 mm, plug M12 4-pin / PRI
Compact frame light barriers with integrated electronics for ejection control and counting of small parts.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency max. 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Pulse extension 1 ... 100 ms adjustable
- Operating voltage 12 ... 24 VDC
- Connection: M12 plug, 4-pin
The PRI frame light barriers are ideal for interrogating and counting small, fast-moving objects, regardless of their material and surface properties. The static function additionally ensures that no parts are located in the active light band. The frame bodies are 15 mm thick and at the same time robust and compact due to the electronics integrated in the housing. This allows for easy mounting and simple electrical connection via a 4-pin M12 connector.