Fork light barriers, infrared, fork width 5 mm, plug M8 3-pin / PXI
These PXI fork light barriers have been specially designed for double sheet detection.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Repeating accuracy <0.02 mm
- Operating voltage 12 ... 30 VDC
- Connection: M8 plug, 3-pin
Fork light barriers with integrated electronics and special design for double metal sheet or tilt control. Transmitter, receiver, and electronics are located in a robust aluminum housing. This allows easy mounting without time-consuming alignment and simple electrical connection via a 3-pin M8 connector. The infrared light transmitter (IR) is ideal for dirty environments and the switching function (NO/NC) can be set via the light/dark switch.