High-insulating connecting cables, TNC pos. - TNC pos., PVC black with flexible stainless steel hose / 1615B
- High-insulating connecting cables for piezoelectric sensors
- Connectors: TNC pos. (sensor), TNC pos. (amplifier)
- Black PVC jacket with flexible stainless steel hose
- Temperature range: –25 … 70 °C
- Standard length: 5 m
- Customer-specific lengths: 1 … 10 m
Charge mode, high impedance piezoelectric measurement demands highly insulated coaxial cables and connectors, such as Type 1615B, to ensure an insulation resistance greater than 1E13 Ω throughout the measuring chain. Only low-noise coaxial cables that produce very little triboelectricity during movement may be used. The connectors must be robust, sealed, and resistant to dirt. Kistler connectors have been developed specifically to meet these requirements and are made of stainless steel. Unlike galvanized connectors, they are not subject to any wear, and measurement reliability and accuracy are improved. All Kistler connectors contain an O-ring seal at the cable end and the connection end.