Melt pressure measuring chains, nozzle pressure sensors (200 bar to 3000 bar, 0 to 350°C, 1⁄2" 20 UNF thread) / 4021B
These high pressure and temperature piezoresistive measuring chains are suitable for nozzle and melt pressure measurements in injection molding machines.
- High temperature resistant, piezoresistive pressure sensor
- Records even extremely short duration pressure peaks
- Measures pressure and temperature with one sensor
- Controls and monitors injection molding machines
- Contains no transmission fluid
- Voltage output (0 ... 10 V) or current output signal (4 ... 20mA)
These measuring chains can be used to measure pressure and temperature simultaneously. They consist of a factory-calibrated sensor, cable, and amplifier. These sensors have a very stable, high temperature resistant, piezoresistive, silicon measuring element immediately behind a diaphragm of robust steel 1.4542 (for high-pressure sensors) or steel alloy 2.4692 (for low-pressure sensors).
Melt Pressure Measuring Chains
Quick start guide
Quick Start Installation – Schmelzedruck-Messkette mit ø7,8 mm Sensor und ½" 20 UNF Gewinde
Quick Start Installation – Melt pressure measuring chain with ø7,8 mm sensor and ½" 20 UNF thread