High-insulating connecting cables, KIAG 10-32 pos. - BNC pos., PFA green / 1631C
- High-insulating connecting cables for piezoelectric sensors
- Connectors: KIAG 10-32 pos. (sensor), BNC pos. (amplifier)
- Extruded green PFA jacket
- Temperature range: –55 … 200 °C
- Standard lengths: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20 m
- Customer-specific lengths: 0.1 … 100 m
Charge mode, high impedance piezoelectric measurement demands highly insulated coaxial cables and connectors, such as Type 1631C, to ensure an insulation resistance greater than 1E13 Ω throughout the measuring chain. Only low-noise coaxial cables that produce very little triboelectricity during movement may be used. The connectors must be robust, sealed, and resistant to dirt. Kistler connectors have been developed specifically to meet these requirements and are made of stainless steel. Unlike galvanized connectors, they are not subject to any wear, and measurement reliability and accuracy are improved. All Kistler connectors contain an O-ring seal at the cable end and the connection end.