Torque measuring flange system KiTorq Rotor, measuring ranges 100 to 5000 Nm / 4550A
The torque flange sensors of type 4550A come with integrated speed measurement and high resolution angle of the rotation measuring system. The analog and digital interfaces provide maximum flexibility and easy integration into various test bench environments.
- Torque transducers for high precision and reproducibility of torque, speed and angle measurement
- Analog and digital interfaces for maximum flexibility and easy integration
- Well suited for static and dynamic measurements with a cut-off frequency (–3 dB) 10 kHz
- Very high accuracy thanks to linearity error including hysteresis of only 0.03 %
- Rotational speed or angle measurement with up to 8192 pulses per revolution
The KiTorq system is a torque measuring flange system, consisting of the Type 4550A KiTorq Rotor torque measuring unit and the Type 454xA KiTorq Stator torque evaluation unit. The rotors and stators of the KiTorq system which have the same speed option can be used in any combination with each other. Using the ordering key, the Type 4550A rotor can be purchased individually or as a calibrated torque measurement chain together with a KiTorq Stator. The stator automatically detects a change in the rotor and automatically sets the required parameters. The torque evaluation unit supplies power to the KiTorq Rotor and receives measurement values from it. The evaluation unit has an integrated speed measuring unit and provides various signal outputs, depending on type.
CAD Data for Torque measuring flange system KiTorq Rotor of Type 4550A
KiTorq Torque Measuring Flange