Multi-beam fork light barriers, infrared, fork width 10 to 60 mm, external electronics, plug M12 4-pin / PB
Multi-beam fork light barriers with external electronics are used for ejection control and counting of the smallest parts.
- PNP switching output
- Switching frequency max. 1 kHz
- Switching function normally open/ normally closed (NO/NC)
- Dynamic and static sensitivity adjustable
- Pulse extension 1 ... 100 ms adjustable
- Operating voltage 12 ... 24 VDC
- Connection: M12 plug, 4-pin
The PB multi-beam fork light barriers have a light band with very high resolution from approx. 0.8 mm part diameter. The electronics are located in a separate housing and are permanently connected to the fork light barrier via two PUR cables. The fork bodies are 8 mm thick and thus very narrow and compact. They are ideal for scanning and counting the smallest, fast-moving objects, regardless of their material and surface properties. The static function additionally ensures that no parts are located in the active light band. The electrical connection is made via a 4-pin M12 connector or a 5-pin M16 connector.