- ComoNeoPREDICT: Online prediction functionality based on DoEs
- ComoNeoMERGE: Process monitoring functionality for multi-component injection molding
- ComoNeoLDAP: Automatic management of policies and users (User Management)
- ComoNeoLOG: Computer generated and time stamped electronic record of all ser activities (Audit Trail)
- ComoNeoCONNECT: Extended Data Transfer via OPC-UA (standard OCP-UA w/o licence)
With ComoNeoPREDICT, which is the online quality prediction system involving artificial intelligence (AI), users obtain reliable data about each manufactured component in advance, based on the current cavity pressure profile. With this information, they can improve machine settings to maximize quality, production time and process stability.
ComoNeoMERGE is the solution for precise and transparent control of complex multi-component injection molding processes. The system provides a visual overview of the individual production steps processed for each plastic component. This enables a clear evaluation of the entire process and thus helps to reduce quality costs.
ComoNeo LDAP and LOG are especially adapted for medical requirements providing connection to the corporate user management, whereas LOG is recording a full audit trail.
Data export via CSV is standard as well as the OPC-UA export of all process values and evaluation results. For extended OPC_UA export of the full curve data, the CONNECT license is necessary.
Would you like to get more information about how our solutions help you achieve utmost transparency and process reliability for your injection molding production? Want to get to know how we can substantially support you with the qualification and validation of your processes?
Just contact us.