With the ANALYSE system, Kistler is showcasing a freely combinable selection of modules for quality assurance. Thanks to its flexible design, fasteners of different sizes can be inspected quickly and precisely. This allows users to make reliable statements about product quality based on various measured variables. The portfolio includes:
- Bolt test stand for friction measurement: The universally applicable test stand provides reliable data on friction coefficients and forms the basis of the ANALYSE system.
- Module for resistance measurement: Users from the electric vehicle or battery assembly industry can use the module to precisely determine the electrical resistance of the connecting parts under voltage.
- Length measurement module: Length measurement gauge and ultrasound enable precise statements about the bolting quality based on the elongation of the bolt.
- Hydraulic preloading and expansion module: This module allows bolted joints whose drive shears off during tightening to be hydraulically relieved after testing and thus removed from the sensor.
- Module for fracture testing: In this module, wood screws from the building and construction industry can be clamped and quickly and reliably tested for fracture resistance.
All the data collected is evaluated using the testXpert® software, which easily guides users through the measurement process, ensuring standard-compliant testing in fastening technology.