Sensor testers for cavity pressure and temperature sensors / 5495C
The battery-powered test device measures the sensitivity of installed cavity pressure sensors, the functionality of temperature sensors, and the insulation resistance of sensors cables. It can also be used to check the measuring chain by charge generation.
- Simple on-site inspection of installed cavity pressure and temperature sensors
- User-friendly application with wireless-controlled test pin
- Direct digital display of the measurement results in pC, bar, and °C
- Analysis possibilities of pressure and temperature sensors as well as p/T sensors
- Measuring chain can be fully tested by defined charge generation
- Operation via touch screen
This test device was developed for inspecting Kistler cavity pressure and temperature sensors that are installed in a mold. It is used for measuring the insulation resistance, as well as charge sensitivity and temperature. The absolute temperature value can also be displayed. This sensor tester can generate a defined charge, so the measuring chain of sensor, cable, and charge amplifier can be fully tested. This tester is available as a single device and as a test set with complete accessories for single and multi-channel measurement.
EU Declaration of Conformity for Antenna Pair (DE/EN/FR)
EU Declaration of Conformity for 5495C (DE/EN/FR)
Sensortester – Testgerät zum Kontrollieren der Empfindlichkeit von Werkzeuginnendruck- und Temperatursensoren
Sensor Tester Type 5495C...
Sensortester Type 5495C...