Process monitoring system maXYmos NC for NC joining modules / 5847B
The maXYmos NC process monitoring system controls, monitors, evaluates and documents characteristics of two measurands XY for joining and press-fitting processes in combination with NC joining modules and the associated servo amplifier IndraDrive.
- Process monitoring system with integrated process control (sequencer)
- 128 independent programs with up to 10 evaluation objects each
- Real-time capability thanks to SERCOS III servo amplifier
- On-board fieldbus interfaces (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP)
- Statistics and protocols for measurement results (Q-DAS, CSV, PDF, XML, IPM 5.0, QDA9, QWX)
- Self-monitoring and diagnosis, visualization and remote control (VNC)
- Integrated curve memory for up to 5000 curves (5847B0 only)
The maXYmos NC process monitoring system handles the evaluation of curve characteristics and their documentation. It also actuates the servo amplifier IndraDrive in order to control a connected NC joining module. Communication takes place in real-time through SERCOS III delivering high repeatability and maximum performance for process control. Commissioning is easy via PC or the optional touch screen. Various fieldbus interfaces are available to connect to the control system. The integrated sequence control (sequencer) enables an easy, fast and versatile mapping even of complex processes. The monitor, which is cascadable up to eight XY channel pairs, is designed primarily for the sophisticated user with regards to application management, operating convenience and flexibility. Aided by a multitude of high-performance evaluation elements, even very complex XY sequences can be monitored and controlled.