Performance analysis system KiJump for lower extremities, incl. MARS Software / 9229A
The performance analysis system KiJump is designed for vertical jumps and maximum strength tests as well as for the detection of lower extremity asymmetries.
- Objective performance logging
- Portable, robust and precise 1D force plate
- Unilateral and bilateral evaluations
- Dashboard view of performance trends
- Comparison mode for side-by-side comparison of different athletes or training periods
KiJump is a versatile performance analysis system for use in sports and rehabilitation. Standardized performance tests provide insights into the respective neuromuscular properties of the legs and indicate potential asymmetries. Routine use of KiJump’s efficient performance tests will give you an overview of your athletes’ current performance capability and development, an essential foundation for better managing training and regeneration phases and achieving individual development goals faster without injury.