IEPE triaxial accelerometers, sub-miniature, crystal, 1000 g / Z22198
- Low mass and size - 6 mm cube with 0.9 gram
- Triaxial IEPE accelerometer with 1000 g range
- Very wide frequency range of all axes (up to 11000 Hz +/-5 %)
- Very low thermal sensitivity shift thanks to PiezoStar crystal
- Internally grould isolated
- Wide temperature range -55 to +140°C (-67 to +284°F)
- Swiss Made
This sub-miniature triaxial (x, y, z) IEPE accelerometer is designed for lightweight structural dynamic tests. The integrated PiezoStar sensing element provides an extremely low thermal sensitivity behavior. This in-house grown sensing element is combined with a high gain hybrid microelectronics to unlock a wide operating frequency range.
The accelerometer is internally ground isolated. Also, the welded titanium construction connects robustness and lightweight in one sensor. The solid attachment of the integral cable is in the middle of the housing and allows to mount it on edges. The cable has an industry standard 4-pin connector (1/4-28 UNF neg.) termination. This sensor provides reliable measurements and long-term stability, especially at higher operating temperatures.