Digital electronics KiRoad Tire Testing for tire test stands, for use with RoaDyn Sxxx WFTs / 9820A
- Digital electronics for use with measuring hubs RoaDyn Sxxx and electronics Type 5260A
- Fast DSPs for extremely short runtimes
- Various digital and analog output options
- Integrated measuring hub database to manage calibration data and configurations
- Integrated lever arm compensation
- Easy to use
The KiRoad Tire Testing electronics acquires the digital signals of the individual load cells mounted in the measuring hub (connected to the hub electronics Type 5260A) and transforms them in real-time into a hub coordinate system including the required calculation of the remaining force vector components. Modern digital signal processors (DSP) provide powerful and synchronous data management with future-oriented extension options making the device capable of mastering every application situation. The master function board processes the measurement data of up to four hubs and provides data output in various formats. The hubs and the system parameters are configured intuitively via a browser-based graphical interface via LAN-connected computers. The KiCenter software (included in the scope of delivery) provides complete administration of the settings and of the internal data bases.