Digital electronics for tire test stands, for use with KiRoad Tire Testing (Type 9820A) / 5260A
These digital test stand electronics are used in with RoaDyn S220, S260, S530 and S5xT measuring hubs for instrumenting tire test stands. The individual WFT signals are digitized and prepared for further processing in KiRoad Tire Testing.
- Digital test stand electronics for strain gauge based RoaDyn measuring hubs
- 16-Bit A/D converting
- Sampling rate up to 5 kHz
- Cut-off frequency LP filter 500 Hz or 1500 Hz
- Signal delay lower than 1 ms (1500 Hz) or 2.6 ms (500 Hz)
- For RoaDyn measuring hubs S220, S260, S530 and S5xT
The digital test stand electronics is used for analog-digital conversion and transmission of up to 22 signals, whereas 18 channels are intended for the force signals of up to six 3-component strain gauge sensors. All signals are filtered in parallel and then simultaneously digitized with 16-bit A/D converters. The data is transmitted serially via an RS-422 interface to KiRoad Tire Testing (Type 9820A). The sampling rate is either 2 kHz (CAN, Eternet) or 5 kHz (analog or EtherCAT) depending on the type and setting in the KiRoad Tire Testing evaluation unit (Type 9820A). The cut-off frequency of the low-pass filter is 500 Hz or 1500 Hz, depending on the type.