Data acquisition system KiDAQ, measurement modules for differential digital signals / 5535A
These measurement modules (DAQ) are for differential digital signals (frequency, pulse width, counter signal, time and status).
- Up to 6 digital input channels (depending on configuration)
- Galvanic isolation 500 VDC
- Frequency measurement up to 1 MHz (chronos method)
- Counter: Forward/backward counter, quadrature counter with reference zero recognition (reset/enable), up to 1 MHz
- PWM input: Measurement of duty cycle and frequency
KiDAQ is a modular data acquisition system that is flexible in configuration and can be extended with further measurement modules. A major advantage of the KiDAQ data acquisition system is the interoperability with other Kistler measurement devices, such as LabAmp of Types 5165A and 5167A and the data acquisition software KiStudio Lab. Optionally, all KiDAQ measurement modules are also available for EtherCAT use.
KiDAQ Data Acquisition, KiStudio Lab
Quick start guide
Quick Start Guide - KiDAQ Data Acquisition System and KiStudio Lab