Cylinder pressure sensors for closed-loop combustion control (CLCC) 0 … 350 bar / 6635A
These robust piezoelectric pressure sensors are applied for continuous cylinder pressure measurement of medium speed engines.
- Enables fuel savings and minimized emissions
- PiezoStar crystal technology for long sensor service life
- Very reliable signal transmission in harsh environments
- Suitable for IMEP calculations and cylinder balancing
- Marine approval and ATEX certification
Type 6635A piezoelectric cylinder pressure sensors are designed for continuous cylinder pressure measurement of medium speed engines. The new patented membrane and new joining technologies enable optimal reliability and life time performance. The piezoelectric measuring element is extremely stable resulting in a very accurate and repeatable output signal over the entire life span.
EU RO Mutual Recognition
Cylinder pressure sensor Type 6635A1