Angle thermocouples, Type J, 400°C / 6197A
The angle thermocouples are suitable for monitoring variations in mould temperature and flow fluctuations or blockages of cooling channels. Angle thermocouples are beneficial wherever a straight cable outlet is not possible or not wanted, e.g., in hot-runner manifolds.
- Short response time to temperature changes for fast reactions in the controlled system
- Robust against mechanical stress
- Bend protection spring serves as mechanical protection
- Temperature range: 0 ... 400°C
- Type J iron / cupro-nickel acc. to DIN EN 60584 and ANSI 96.1
Temperature sensors of Type 6197A detect the temperature in the injection mold and help monitoring and optimizing the injection molding process. The measuring principle is based on Type J thermocouples. These angle thermocouples are suitable for measuring temperature on injection and die-cast molds in plastic. Angle sensors are beneficial wherever a straight cable outlet is not possible or not wanted, e.g., for space reasons on hot-runner manifolds. The connection lead's bend-protection spring serves as mechanical protection. The sensor can be attached easily with a screw.