DTI-Logger, data acquisition system (DAQ) / 5343B
The DTI-Logger Type 5343B is a powerful data acquisition system for the applications of vehicle dynamics, fatigue strength and tire tests based on the standard DTI bus (Digital Transducer Interface).
- 8 DTI ports, to connect up to 96 sensors
- Data transfer, synchronization, configuration and power supply via one cable
- Crosslinking of of up to three DTI-Loggers via SyncSwitch Type 5614A
- Configuration via Ethernet and KiCenter software
- Data recording and online display of the measurement signals via KiCenter
- Option for decentralized data acquisition