Data acquisition modules nxt32 for crash testing, for use with in-dummy or onboard systems / K3870B
These data acquisition modules for simultaneous data recording in crash testing applications come with 32 analog and 16 digital channels and a maximum sampling rate of 100 kHz.
Main features / advantages
- Applicable for in-dummy and on-board systems
- 32 analog and 16 digital channels
- Li-ion battery integrated
- Shunt check and programmable offset compensation
- Daisy chaining of several units without a hub
- Exceeds SAE J211 and ISO 6487
- Direct recording in flash memory
The module can be used as a centralized data recorder inside crash test dummies, e.g. WorldSID 50% and 5%. However, the nxt32 can also be used as a plugin module for on-board recorders such as the KiDAU family.