Brake force sensors for rail vehicles with disc brakes / 9303B
Main features / advantages
- Robust force sensor for brake forces up to 60 kN
- Reliable, accurate and reproduceable results
- Longterm stability thanks to piezoelectric sensor technology
- Adaptive to most disc brake systems by various adapters
- Exchangeable adapter plate for different brake systems and space conditions
These brake force sensors are the result of decades of experience in brake force measurement for rail vehicles. Numerous experts brought their experience to this sophisticated, but also simple and robust force sensor. The sensor is available in two sizes for 2 x 200 cm2 and 2 x 175 cm2 disc brake systems (according to UIC 541-3).