Piezoelectric load cells for very low forces, force transducers, Fz ±0,5 N to ±500 N / PE Low Force Sensor
PE Low Force Sensor
These slim piecoelectric force transducers are designed for measuring dynamic and quasistatic tensile and compression forces.
- Preloaded force transducers, ready to measure immediately
- Calibrated load cells for tensile and compression forces from 1 mN
- Three calibrated measuring ranges
- Highest sensitivity with extremely low response threshold
- Ideal for confined spaces thanks to slim geometry
- Easy installation due to standard metric threads
The sensors have a sealed housing and are designed for use in industry and the laboratory. Installation of the sensors directly into the structure is made possible by the thread on the shaft. Force is applied to the buttom side. The sensors are based on the piezoelectric measurement principle. The force acting on the highly sensitive transversal measuring element generates a proportional charge at the signal output. The slim, pen-like structural shape of the sensor bodies and the force application on the axial tapped hole are important features of these sensors. Depending on the design of the sensor, it is possible to measure small forces in measuring ranges from –0,5 ... 0,5 N to –500 ... 500 N. As a result of the high sensitivity of the integrated measuring element and special constructive measures during force application, the sensors' threshold is less than one millinewton.
Ficha de datos
Sensoren für kleine Kräfte
Low Force Sensors