Industrial miniature charge amplifiers MiniAmp, ±10 V / 5030A
The MiniAmp single channel, industrial charge amplifiers convert the charge signal from piezoelectric sensors into an inverted proportional voltage signal.
- Variants covering full-scale range: ±100 … ±100000 pC
- 2 switchable measuring ranges (ratio 10:1)
- Output signal: ±10 V with up to 10 kHz bandwidth
- Customer specific modifications available
- Rugged design with IP67 protection
With its rugged metal case and encapsulated electronic circuitry, the MiniAmp charge amplifier is suitable for industrial application. An unstabilized DC voltage of 18 to 30 V is sufficient for its power supply. The devices feature two remotely switchable measuring ranges by analog gain. The digital inputs "Measure" and "Range" (not electrically isolated) can be actuated via TTL logic ("high level" up to 30 V possible).
Aplicación de software
Ficha de datos