Displacement sensors, potentiometric absolute linear transducers / 2121A
Displacement sensors with resistance and collector path of conductive plastic on a glassfibre reinforced substrate.
- Twin-bearing actuating rod
- Long life span up to 50 million movements
- Outstanding linearity and high adjustment speed
- Resolution better than 0.01 mm
- Temperature range: –30 to +100°C
- Sensor connection: 4-pin M12x1 plug connector
- High protection class IP65
The wiper system is mounted on the actuating rod and is coupled free of backlash. This guarantees highest accuracy and very long lifetime. The series can be used in a wide range of applications in mechanical and vehicle engineering industries as well as in automation and robotics, combining remarkable robustness with high accuracy. Displacement sensors with resistance and collector path of conductive plastic on a glassfibre reinforced substrate for direct displacement and tolerance measurements and for continuous position sensing. Features include robust design with high protection class and outstanding accuracy, long life span, easy assembly and a defined electrical measuring range from 75 to 750 mm.
Ficha de datos
Position Sensor Model LWG – for displacement, tolerance measurements and continuous position sensing