Lean Dry Low NOx combustion is characterized by potentially highly unstable processes. By means of pressure pulsation and vibration monitoring, combustion dynamics can be kept under control. Kistler sensors allow to measure directly in the combustor and deliver reliable results. Kistler’s modular sensor portfolio is comprised of a variety of sensors, to include Ex-versions certified in accordance with strict ATEX directives.
Gas turbine monitoring with Kistler pressure and acceleration sensors
Advantages of Kistler Gas Turbine Monitoring products:
- Long term resistant to high temperatures of 700°C
- Short term operating temperatures up to 1000°C
- Extremely durable sensors for continuous use in harsh environments
- Interference resistant (EMI, RF)
- High signal quality (signal-to-noise ratio)
- Reliable measurements also under transient conditions (neither pyroelectric effect, nor popcorn effect)
- Modular sensor design for fast implementation of different geometries
- Complete differential, ground insulated measuring chains
- Compliance with common explosion protection requirements (Ex)
Would you like to know more about Kistler Gas Turbine Monitoring Products? We are happy to assist and advise.
Kistler high-temperature measuring systems allow measuring thermoacoustics phenomena in harsh environments with extreme temperatures up to 700°C.
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Reduced emissions
- Reduced operating costs
- Enhanced engine lifetime
- Prevention of downtime/outage
- ATEX compliance
- Retrofitting of existing engines possible