Non-contact optical sensors Correvit SFx-F1 / 2067A
The optical sensors Correvit SFx-F1 are designed to measure longitudinal and lateral speed as well as slip angle in racing applications.
Main features / advantages
- Developed for measurement of slip angle
- Speed range: 0.1 … 400 km/h
- Measurement accuracy of speed: <±0.5%
- Measurement accuracy of angle: <±0.2°
- Adjustable filter time (unfiltered, mov. avg. 8 … 512 ms)
- Standard filter time is 128 ms
- Improved signal processing
Correvit SFx-F1 sensors are an evolution of the Formula-1 proven Correvit SF-II sensor, with its long-life, vibration-resistant, infrared LED illumination. Consistent miniaturization and a low weight enable universal mounting positions, e.g. below the vehicle near the center of gravity. The applied state-of-the-art technology delivers improved performance, even under harsh environmental conditions. Equipped with CAN bus, SFx-F1 sensors permit simultaneous measurement of longitudinal and lateral speed, and angle. Thanks to high-speed data transfer via CAN Bus, the SFx-F1 sensors can be used with all common data acquisition systems.