Connecting cables for transmitter and amplifier devices, M12, 8-pole / 1787A
These multi-wire, low-resistance connecting cables have an M12x1, 8-pole plug to connect to the transmitter device (e.g. Type 5030A) and an open cable end to connect to a PLC.
Main features / advantages
- M12x1, 8-pole neg. socket
- Open cable end with 8 wires
- Length: 5 or 20 m, can be cut to needed length
- For robotics and drag chain
- IP67 degree of protection
The cable supports quick installation of the device with individual wiring to customer system clamp or solder terminals.